1. Place lime zest, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, coriander roots (if using), shallot and chilli in a food processor and finely chop.
2. Add pineapple, coconut cream, soy and lime juice and stir until combined. Place lamb in a ziplock bag or bowl and cover with marinade. Rest in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
3. After lamb has marinated, remove lamb from marinade, retaining marinade. Place lamb in a steamer saucepan over water and steam for 12 minutes (for medium-rare lamb; 14 minutes for medium). While lamb is steaming, blanch snow peas in boiling water for 3 minutes, then set aside.
4. In a small pot, reduce marinade over medium heat, stirring regularly, until it has reduced and thickened to a sauce consistency. Meantime, make the salad.
5. Place all salad ingredients except sesame oil and lime juice on a platter or in large bowl, saving some of each ingredient to add at last minute. Toss salad with sesame oil and lime juice.
6. Thinly slice lamb and arrange over salad. Top with extra salad ingredients. Drizzle with sauce and serve with extra marinade.