- This is a dreamy Turkish egg and butter dish which features a burnt butter crumble that will become your BFF. Cilbir is the signature dish at Tulum, a contemporary Turkish restaurant in Melbourne. It makes for a spectacular brunch, and many of the elements can be made ahead of time.
- This rich dark golden paste is called kerisik in Malaysia, where it's commonly used to enrich curries such as rendang. You can think of it as a coconut butter - it's extremely satisfying to make because it transforms one ingredient into something completely different!
- Chicken liver pate is nutritious and inexpensive - we should all be eating more of it! And now we all can because we have this super simple and delicious recipe from chef Charlie Carrington. Traditionally, pate is tricky and time-consuming. This method is fast, simple and foolproof. I know you're going to love it.
- Clafoutis (say 'clah-foo-tee') is a classic French dessert that is more or less a baked custard with fruit. It's so easy! Saffron farmer Gamila MacRury shows us a version with saffron. It takes this simple dessert to the next level, but you can leave the saffron out if you don't have it.
- Harissa is a delicious north African roasted pepper and spice paste. It's the flavoursome dollop that can also be served as a dip, a condiment for grilled meats or baked eggs, or a delicious drizzle for roast potatoes. Thin your harissa with olive oil and you’ve got a wonderful salad dressing or marinade too.