1. Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add prawns and salt and mix 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add preserved lemon, fennel seeds and Aleppo pepper. Mix 5 sec/speed 4.
4. Wet hands and form prawn mixture onto skewers, making the mixture flat on each side. Place on an oiled baking tray.
5. Heat a grill plate or barbecue over medium heat and grill skewers for 2 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
6. Spoon mustard and honey into a small bowl. Slowly add olive oil, whisking in, then vinegar. Add salt and pepper and stir through.
Thermomix method for dressing:
- Place mustard and honey into clean mixing bowl.
- Mix on speed 4, slowly add olive oil (250 grams), then vinegar (100 grams) and salt and pepper through hole in mixing bowl lid.
Dressing keeps for a few weeks in pantry.
7. Arrange salad ingredients on plate, starting with greens, then onion and herbs.
8. Break ricotta into chunks and arrange over salad, then tear bastourma and add to salad, then sprinkle over almonds.
Sprinkle with a little flaked salt then generously spoon over dressing. Finally, top with prawn skewers.