1. Place caraway seeds, cardamom seeds, peppercorns and salt into mixing bowl. Grind 6 sec/speed 9.
2. Add garlic, chillies, coriander and parsley. Chop 2 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. If a finer consistency is preferred, chop again 4 sec/speed 9.
3. Add lemon juice and mix 4 sec/speed 7.
4. Add olive oil through hole in mixing bowl lid and blend 30 sec/speed 3. Transfer to a bowl. Rinse out mixing bowl.
Salmon, potatoes & snow peas
5. Spread spoonfuls of Zhoug over salmon fillets and set aside to marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes.
6. Pour 700 grams water into mixing bowl. Place potatoes into Varoma and set into position. Steam 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
7. Place a sheet of baking paper onto Varoma tray and arrange salmon fillets on top. Insert tray into Varoma and continue steaming 6 min/Varoma/speed 1.
8. Remove Varoma tray, place snow peas into Varoma on top of potatoes and return Varoma tray into position. Continue steaming 2 min/Varoma/speed 1. Remove Varoma tray and set aside to allow salmon, potatoes and snow peas to cool slightly. (Feeding a crowd? Cook more salmon at this point.)
9. Place spinach leaves and kale into a large bowl and drizzle over olive oil and sherry vinegar, using the ratio 2 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar. Toss to combine.
10. Transfer dressed salad greens to a serving bowl and arrange snow peas and potatoes over the top. Break salmon fillets into chunks, peeling it away from the skin, and arrange on top of salad. Scatter over tomatoes, green olives and sunflower seeds.
Add dollops of Zhoug and serve extra on the side for guests to help themselves. This salad can be served straight away or refrigerated for use later that day.