1. Place butter and sugars in mixing bowl and mix 1 min 30 sec/speed 4.
2. Add peanut butter, miso, egg and vanilla paste. Mix 30 sec/speed 5, then scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 5.
3. Add flour and baking powder. Mix 1 min/speed 4.
4. Transfer mixture to a bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until firm enough to roll into balls.
5. Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F). Roll mixture into balls (a little smaller than a golf ball, or as you wish). Roll the balls in raw sugar. Press balls onto a baking sheet with the heel of your hand to flatten. Bake for 15-20 minutes until deep golden. Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Store in an airtight container.