On 17 August 2017, a chilly winter’s night in Melbourne, 86 glamorous and gorgeous diners gathered for my most fabulous Restaurant Club dinner yet. It was everything I could have hoped it would be. The food was wonderful and creative, and the wine matches added another extraordinary layer of flavour and texture. Best of all, my sold-out dinner guests smiled, laughed, chatted and glowed from beginning to end. And here are the recipes!
- a selection of stunning chef’s recipes for Thermomix
- Justin James is executive chef at Vue de monde, one of Australia’s top restaurants
- five recipes include an easy cocktail, truffle with chick pea and beef with fermented potato
- oils, dressings and marinades that can be used in simple dishes at home
- gain insight into how chefs construct dishes and use Thermomix
There are no reviews yet.