Butter Press – Create perfect butter pats with a lovely wooden kitchen tool, designed in Australia
- The butter press is a classic French kitchen tool, reimagined here for Australian food lovers.
- Making your own butter is brilliant – it’s fun, satisfying and delicious. If you have a Thermomix, it’s also VERY easy.
- Making butter requires squeezing buttermilk from butterfat, ensuring great-tasting butter that lasts longer. This butter press not only squeezes out buttermilk, it presses your butter into a beautiful oblong shape, making it easy to store in a standard butter dish or container.
- This butter press is easy to use and well-made from solid pine with appealing and durable dovetail joints.
- A 600ml carton of pure or whipping cream will, after processing and pressing, create a butter pat approximately 10cm x 7cm x 5cm.
- Your butter pat will arrive with minimal packaging. Dryline, the manufacturer of this butter press, is committed to reducing waste. No unnecessary packaging is used in shipping.