Date(s) - Tuesday 08/10/2019
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Vue de monde
Signature Dish Series
Exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences in top restaurants.
My new event series offers unrepeatable access to top restaurants and chefs. It’s a cooking demo, a behind-the-scenes tour, a way to learn how the magic is created in great restaurants. And, of course, the events include great food and wine.
Participants can expect unique experiences in great restaurants, including deep engagement with leading chefs, who share techniques, tips and stories. Attendees will improve as cooks and become more informed diners, gaining cooking insights and learning ingredient backstories.
My very first Signature Dish Series event is at Vue de monde on Tuesday October 8 at 3pm. This is what’s included:
– exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Vue de monde for you and just 9 other people
– you visit Vue de monde when it’s closed to the public – not just the restaurant, but the kitchen!
– chef Hugh Allen will show you around the impressive Vue de monde restaurant and event kitchens and explain the different cooking stations and how the magic is created
– you spend time with chef Hugh Allen and watch him cook his signature Marron Curry with Wattleseed Damper, learning his secrets, tips and techniques
– you ask any questions you like
– you eat the signature dish!
– you enjoy snacks and matched wine from Polperro as you watch and learn
– you’ll have a mini wine masterclass with Polperro winemaker Sam Coverdale
– you go home with the recipe for the marron curry, a key ingredient, extra goodies from Vue de monde and a bottle of premium Polperro wine
Vue de monde is one of Australia’s top restaurants, serving thoughtful contemporary cuisine with a focus on indigenous ingredients 55 floors above the city in the Rialto Tower. I am thrilled to launch my Signature Dish Series here, in collaboration with executive chef Hugh Allen.
Purchase tickets below. Want to give an experience as a gift? I’ll be glad to create a personalised voucher once you purchase a ticket.