Date(s) - Saturday 08/02/2020
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Lee Ho Fook Melbourne
Join me behind-the-scenes at Lee Ho Fook with Victor Liong
My monthly Signature Dish Series is a way to take you behind-the-scenes with top chefs at great restaurants. The first event for 2020 is a CRACKER!
Picking up on the joy, colour and excitement of the Chinese New Year, we’re getting up close and personal with Victor Liong, one of Australia’s most exciting exponents of modern Chinese cuisine, at his fun and creative restaurant Lee Ho Fook.
This is what’s included:
– exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Lee Ho Fook for just 10 people
– you’ll go where customers and diners are never allowed to go, into the kitchen
– we’ll be there while they’re preparing for a busy Saturday night service
– Victor Liong will prepare a Signature Dish and answer any questions about his cooking style and techniques
– you’ll eat tasty snacks and sip interesting beverages prepared by the creative drinks team at Good Luck, the bar at Lee Ho Fook
– you’ll leave with the recipe for the signature dish, a key ingredient and a sneaky beverage to take home
As with all events, participants will enjoy a unique and never-to-be-repeated experience in a great restaurant, including deep engagement with a great chef. By focusing on a signature dish, we give the creator an opportunity to shine, to share techniques, tips and stories. Attendees will improve as cooks and become more informed diners, gaining cooking insights and learning ingredient backstories.
I’ve been working with great excitement on this concept and I’m thrilled to bring you this fourth instalment in my Signature Dish Series, following three sellout events at Vue de monde, Maha and Phillippa’s Bakery. This one is a beauty!
More events on sale here.