I’m a radio regular, chatting all things food with ABC Afternoons’ Richelle Hunt. This time we chatted about soup, one of my absolute favourite things in life. I am sure that I could live on it. I knew this topic would have the talkback lines running hot and, as always, I went away with many good tips and ideas about my own soup-making adventures. What are your favourite soups?
I’ve got lots of soup recipes here:
- Emergency Lentil Soup, an easy pantry meal
- Soulful Chicken Soup, a saffron broth and juicy steamed chicken
- Mushroom Cappuccino, a fun soup for parties and cosy dinners
- Millet & Mushroom Minestrone, a quick and easy soup using lovely millet and basil pesto
- Matzo Ball Soup, a Passover classic that is good anytime of year!
- Creamy Chicken & Brown Rice Soup, Jo Whitton’s wonderful, sturdy soup
- Pumpkin Soup with Virtual Bacon Dust, a cheffy version of a Thermomix classic with the best condiment EVER
- Passata, a tomato sugo that is so delicious you can have it as a stand-by soup
Leave A Comment