1 sprig Vietnamese mint
1.5L (50 oz) chicken broth (see Tips)
1. Break matzo into about 6 pieces each and place in mixing bowl along with Vietnamese mint leaves. Blitz 9 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
2. Insert Butterfly. Separate eggs and place egg whites in mixing bowl. Mix 1 min/speed 4.
3. Add yolks, reserved matzo meal and salt. Mix 15 sec/speed 2. Set aside in a container and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (this can be done the day before). When firm, roll dessertspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place in Varoma. Remove Butterfly and clean mixing bowl.
4. Place 1.5L chicken broth in mixing bowl and set Varoma in place. Steam 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.
5. Remove Varoma and drop matzo balls into broth. Cook 2 min/100°C (212°F)/Rev/speed 1.
Serve hot, in shallow bowls.