Quick pineapple chutney
1. Place ginger, garlic, onion, pineapple and chilli in mixing bowl. Chop 8 sec/speed 4.
2. Add oil, curry powder, salt and curry leaves. Stir 10 sec/speed 2.
3. Add sugar. Cook 30 minutes/100°C (212°F)/speed 1.
4. Transfer into a sterilised jar and allow to cool. Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate once opened.
5. Place zucchini in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 5, ensuring there are no big chunks remaining. If so, continue 1-2 sec/speed 5. Scrape out of mixing bowl and place in Varoma dish. Sprinkle with 1 tsp fine salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes (see Tips). There’s no need to clean mixing bowl.
6. Place bread, lemon zest and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8.
7. Add feta and cheddar. Mix 5 sec/speed 5.
8. Add eggs, drained zucchini, flour, and salt and pepper. Mix 10 sec/speed 4.5.
9. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Spoon mixture into pan and cook for a few minutes on each side. Fritters can be made whatever size you like! When golden brown on both sides, remove from pan and briefly drain on paper towel.
10. Serve with chutney.