1. Place all Beef ingredients in mixing bowl and poach 16 min/100˚C (212˚F)/Rev/speed soft. Ensure that fillet is not wedged in tightly and is free to jostle and move.
2. Remove all ingredients to a large bowl and allow to cool.
3. Place eggs in steamer basket and return 600 grams (21 oz) poaching liquid to mixing bowl. Steam eggs for 15 mins/Varoma/speed 2. Remove eggs and steamer basket and plunge eggs into cold water. Pour out poaching liquid and retain. When eggs are cool, peel and set aside.
4. Place tuna, capers, anchovy, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and eggs in mixing bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
5. Turn to speed 3 and slowly add reserved poaching liquid to mixing bowl until tuna sauce is thick but pourable. Adjust with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Place a layer of tuna sauce on a platter. Thinly slice meat and arrange on platter over the sauce. Cover with more sauce, saving one-third for last minute dressing. At this point, the platter can be set aside for up to two days. It’s good to leave it for at least three hours for flavours to absorb and mingle.
When ready to serve, spoon over extra sauce, and scatter with lemon zest, rocket, capers and parmigiano.