1. Place cumin, coriander, cardamom seeds, salt and peppercorns into mixing bowl and toast 5 min/100°C/speed 1, without measuring cup. Remove lid and allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then replace lid and mill 30 sec/speed 9.
2. Add ginger, garlic, chillies, mustard, chilli powder, turmeric powder and cinnamon to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
3. Add tomato paste, yoghurt, lemon juice and oil and mix 30 sec/speed 5.
4. Cut 2 deep slits in each chicken drumstick and place into a bowl and pour Tandoori Paste over chicken. Stir or massage to ensure marinade coats chicken. Cover and set aside in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray (30 cm x 40 cm) with baking paper and place a wire rack over it. Transfer marinated chicken onto wire rack and bake for 20 minutes (200°C), turning after 10 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Place all dressing ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and, if a fine texture is desired, mix for a further 2 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a container and place in the refrigerator. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
To serve, place almonds into mixing bowl and toast 10 min/Varoma/speed 1, without measuring cup. Scatter toasted almonds and coriander over chicken and serve with mint chutney on the side.