Potatoes and prawns
1. Place water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma dish into position and weigh potatoes into dish. Secure Varoma lid and steam 15 min/Varoma/speed 2.
2. Insert Varoma tray and place prawns onto tray. Secure Varoma lid and steam 7 min/ Varoma/speed 2. Transfer prawns onto a plate and allow to cool.
3. Check to see if potatoes are cooked. If still hard, cook for a further 10 min/Varoma/speed 2. Transfer steamed potatoes into a large bowl. Add vinegar and oil and season with salt, then toss to coat. Add eschalots and toss to combine. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Sweet pickled cucumbers
4. Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh cucumbers into it. Set bowl aside.
5. Place sugar, vinegar and water into mixing bowl and cook 3 min/80°C (175°F)/speed 3. Transfer into bowl with cucumbers and set aside to cool. Once cooled, cover and place into refrigerator until ready to serve. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6. Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and beat 30 sec/speed 3.5.
7. Add horseradish, crème fraîche, pepper and salt and mix 10 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, then blend 30 sec/speed 3. Remove butterfly whisk. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
8. Place peppercorns (optional) into mixing bowl and grind 20 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
9. Transfer reserved potatoes and prawns onto a large platter. Drain reserved cucumbers and sprinkle over potatoes. Dot with Horseradish cream. Add radishes, ground pink pepper (optional), chervil and salmon caviar (optional). Serve with extra Horseradish cream.