1. Toss fish with soy, sesame and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Add onion, ginger, chilli, nuts, turmeric, garlic and galangal into mixing bowl. Chop 30 sec/speed 10.
3. Add oil and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl then saute 3 min/120°C (250°F)/Rev/speed soft.
4. Add fish, eggs, coconut cream, lime leaves, kadok leaves, if using. Mix 10 sec/Rev/speed 3.
5. Transfer mixture into four ramekins, each lined with a kadok leaf, if using. Otherwise, just rub a little oil or butter in ramekins. Place ramekins in Varoma. Pour 1L (35 oz) water into mixing bowl and set Varoma in place. Steam 25 min/Varoma/speed 2 or until just set. Eat warm or cool.