1. Place cabbage in mixing bowl and chop 8 sec/Rev/speed 4. Set aside.
2. Place carrot in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/Rev/speed 5. Set aside with cabbage.
3. Place flour, tamari, eggs, water and oil in mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
4. Add kimchi, spring onions (shallots), corn kernels and cabbage mixture to mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec/Rev/speed 3.
5. Heat vegetable oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Ladle fist-sized portions of mixture into the pan to make pancakes of about 2 cm (1 in) thickness, or whatever size you like. Cook for about 3 minutes each side or until golden brown. It’s better to cook the pancakes slowly so they cook all the way through. Add oil between batches. While pancakes are cooking, make the sauce.
6. Place garlic and ginger in mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7. Scrape down.
7. Add other ingredients and cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 1, with measuring cap removed and steamer basket placed over mixing bowl lid, or until the sauce is reduced to a glossy pouring consistency. Strain the sauce into a jug for pouring onto pancakes.
Serve okonomi-kimchi drizzled with sauce and squiggled with mayonnaise.