Lemony tahini dressing
1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 6. (The Thermomix whips the dressing into an amazing mousse-like mixture – you can dollop it proudly as is, or thin it out with more water, if desired.)
Without a Thermomix, whisk ingredients together in a bowl or shake in a jar.
Sweet potato salad
2. Preheat oven to 170°C (340°F). Place sweet potatoes, cauliflower, spice mix and oil in a large baking dish. Toss together and roast for 30 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
3. Meanwhile, boil a litre of water in a medium saucepan. Add lentils and cook for 15 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and allow to cool a little.
4. Gently mix vegetables, lentils, tomatoes, olives and cucumber and place in a serving bowl.
5. Dollop with dressing, garnish with coriander and drizzle with olive oil.