1. Place bread, lemon zest, garlic and olives into mixing bowl. Chop for 6 sec/speed 7 to turn to a rough crumb. Turn out into a small dish and set aside.
Sauce & potatoes
2. Without cleaning mixing bowl, place shallots and garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop for 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add butter and cook for 3 min/100ºC/speed 1.
4. Add passata and chicken stock to mixing bowl. Place potatoes in Varoma and set Varoma into position. Steam for 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.
5. While potatoes are cooking, prepare chicken. Separate tenderloin from chicken breast. Place chicken thighs between two sheets of baking paper and flatten by beating with a meat mallet or rolling pin to a rough rectangle that’s thin enough to roll up (approx. 1-1.5cm thick). Remove top sheet of baking paper from flattened chicken and place a sheet of aluminium foil underneath the bottom sheet.
6. With the rough side of chicken facing upwards, sprinkle the crumb mixture along the centre of the breast, followed by torn pieces of silverbeet, a slice of prosciutto and mozzarella. With the aid of your baking paper and foil, roll chicken into a tight scroll, twisting the ends to secure. (Rolls can be set aside in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, or frozen, as can steamed potatoes, and the sauce.)
7. If necessary, top up sauce in mixing bowl with water, to cover the blades. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken rolls in Varoma, making use of both dish and tray and set Varoma into position. Cook for 20 min/Varoma/speed 2.
8. Preheat oven to 190ºC. Transfer steamed potatoes into a roasting tin, toss with olive oil and salt and place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until edges are golden and crisp.
9. When Varoma steaming time has elapsed, pierce chicken with a skewer to centre of a roll. If juices run clear, chicken is cooked. If not, top up liquid in mixing bowl if necessary, and cook for a further 6 min/Varoma/speed 2. Remove Varoma and replace with measuring cap. Blend sauce 30 sec/speed 4-7, slowly turning from speed 4 to speed 7.
10. Remove chicken from wrappers and slice each thigh on the diagonal into scrolls. Pour a pool of sauce onto each serving plate, arrange chicken on top of sauce with layers exposed, and add golden potatoes.
Serve with extra sauce on the side for guests to help themselves.