1. Place the water and yeast in the mixing bowl and combine 2 min/37°C/speed 2.
2. Add flour, salt and honey then knead 2 min/Knead. Set the dough aside in a large bowl rubbed with a little oil. Cover and leave to prove for 30 minutes-1 hour, or until doubled in size.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C (450°F). Line two large rectangular trays with greaseproof or baking paper. Mix preferred seeds and herbs in a little bowl and set aside.
4. Tip the dough onto a very lightly floured surface. Press it out to a thin rectangle (approx. 25cm x 35cm). Use your dough scraper (or a spatula!) to cut off long, thin strips and roll each strip back and forth a few times to make thin, pencil-like shapes.
5. Place each grissini onto a lined tray and, once a tray is full, brush each grissini with olive oil and sprinkle with the mixed seeds and herbs. Bake immediately for 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and repeat with the remaining dough until it is all used up.
6. Store grissini in airtight containers or jars for up to 2 weeks (see Tips).
7. Place fetta, dill and chilli flakes in mixing bowl. Mix for 10 sec/speed 6, adding olive oil through hole in mixing bowl lid. Serve grissini with dip.