1. Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F). Grease 8 ramekins or dariole moulds (125 ml / 4.2 oz) with a little melted butter. Divide cocoa powder between ramekins or moulds (½ teaspoon each) and rotate to coat bottom and sides evenly. Set aside.
2. Place chocolate into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add butter, sugar and salt and melt 4 min/60°C (140°F)/speed 2.
4. Mix 2 min/speed 4, slowly adding eggs and yolks, one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid, until combined.
5. Add vanilla bean paste and flour and mix 20 sec/speed 3.5 or until batter is smooth.
6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix 5 sec/speed 4. Divide mixture between prepared ramekins, leaving a 5 mm (0.2 in) space at the top. Place into refrigerator to cool for 20 minutes. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
7. Place ramekins onto a baking tray (30 x 40 cm / 12 x 16 in) and bake for 12 minutes (200°C / 390°F) or until top is smooth and crusty and springs back when pressed gently. Allow volcanos to cool for a few minutes. Meanwhile, whip cream.
8. Insert Butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 45 sec/speed 3 or until soft peaks form, watching carefully through hole in mixing bowl lid to avoid overwhipping. Remove Butterfly whisk.
9. Turn out volcanos onto serving plates and serve with whipped cream and raspberries.