1.Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place cauliflower florets into a baking dish in a single layer. Toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Depending on your oven, this may take up to 40 minutes.
2. Place warm roasted cauliflower into mixing bowl with chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, a big pinch of salt and olive oil. Puree for 3 min/70°C/speed 4.5, adding water onto lid as you go, and keeping moving with spatula if necessary. Scrape down and check consistency. Add more water if a thinner mixture is desired and mix through for 10 sec/speed 4. Taste for seasoning and add more lemon juice or salt as desired.
3. Add ghee to a heavy-based pan over medium-high heat. When ghee is warm, add onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes until lightly coloured.
4. Add beef and break up with a wooden spoon. Continue cooking and stirring for 10-15 minutes before adding walnuts to the pan. Cook and stir for a further 5 minutes until beef is dark brown, sizzling and quite crisp.
5. Add pepper and cumin and stir through. Tear parsley leaves and stir through. Squeeze in lemon juice and stir through salt.
6. Spoon warm hummus into a bowl and create a little nest for the beef. Spoon in spiced beef. Drizzle olive oil over the top. Add a few parsley leaves. Serve with pita bread.