1. Place cashews in mixing bowl and grind 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside. There’s no need to wash the mixing bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic and ginger in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 4.5. Scrape down.
3. Add ghee, butter or olive oil, curry powder, turmeric and salt. Cook 5 min/120°C (250°F)/speed 1. (Use Varoma in TM31.)
4. Add chicken and tomato paste. Cook 12 min/110°C (230°F)/Rev/speed soft. (Use 100°C in TM31.)
5. Add ground cashews and cook 5 min/120°C (250°F) /Rev/speed soft. (Use Varoma in TM31.)
6. Add cream. Cook 3 min 30 sec/100°C (212°F)/Rev/speed soft.
Serve with rice, naan and chopped cashews.